Dry Eye Services
Let us help your eyes feel better!
Dry Eye Disease is inflammation driven responses to a variety of
triggers, which may not be adequately managed with a patient’s ongoing
maintenance therapy, such as artificial tears and daily chronic
Dr. Rustagi and his Associates can relieve your discomfort, help you
manage (and even eliminate) the potentially disabling vision symptoms
of dry eye.
People who have Dry Eye Syndrome may experience these complications:
- Eye Infections. Your tears protect the surface of
your eyes from infection. Without adequate tears, you may have an
increased risk of infection.
- Damage to the surface of your eyes. If left
untreated, severe dry eyes can lead to eye inflammation, abrasion of
the corneal surface, corneal ulcers and vision loss.
- Decreased quality of life. Dry eyes can make it
difficult to perform everyday activities, such as reading.
At Eye Care and Wear, we offer traditional medical avenues to treat dry eye disease but we know that every patient is unique and different. This is why it’s important for us to think outside of the box when it comes to dry eyes.
Patient preparation for the day of appointment:
- Do not use any drops, facial creams, makeup or sunscreen.
- Do not wear contact lenses.
- Do not use any eye ointments or swim for 24 hours prior to the
- You will not require a driver as your vision will not be affected
after the evaluation/testing.