Repairs & Adjustments
Did you know that more than fifty-five percent of adults in the United States lose or break their glasses/sunglasses every year? And with children’s glasses, those numbers are even higher if they wear them every day! While it can be a very frustrating experience to break your glasses, repairing or replacing them doesn’t have to be a headache! At Eye Care & Wear it is our goal to keep you seeing clearly for the best price available.
Here are some tips to keep your glasses in great shape:
- Always rinse your glasses off before cleaning
- Use sprays or cleansers from Eye Care & Wear that are specifically made to clean eyeglass lenses
- Never use paper towels, tissue, or napkins to dry your lenses
- Hold your frames by gripping the piece that crosses the bridge of the nose to prevent bending
- Store away glasses in a case when you’re not wearing them
- Don’t lay your glasses lens down
- Wash your glasses at least once a day
Convenient Repair Services
It’s possible you stepped on them, they fell onto something hard or they were just getting old and snapped. No matter how it happened, it is important to get them fixed as soon as possible so you can see properly! It is recommended that you have a spare pair of glasses just in case this happens. We will answer any questions you have and will give you all the information you need on properly caring for your glasses.
Save Time and Money (Free Adjustments for Customers)
Depending on what type of damage occurred, our opticians can repair your glasses after looking at the frame. Do not try and repair the glasses yourself, as this may cause further damage to the lenses or frame. Walking around with glasses that are super-glued, taped or repaired at home can be dangerous for your eyes and will not look good! By taking your glasses to a professional, you will save time, money and further frustrations! Most repairs can be done while you wait! Adjustments are quick and easy…frame slipping down…come on in and have it adjusted!